Friday, May 15 2020 – 5:00-7:00 pm – @ Moon High School
Senior high & middle school gymnasts are to report to the high school gym immediately after school. Youth team arrive asap – (we usually have the gym set up before they arrive). Gymnasts are to wear practice attire. Hair is to be secured away from face.
We will set up the gym and follow this schedule…these are mandatory!
- 3:00-3:40 pm – HS & MS practice routines, Solo, small group routines & collage routine.
- 3:40-4:15 pm – Vault Drill, Tumbling Drill & Circus Routine practice.
- 4:15 pm – break! We will have pizza delivered for the teams
(we will eat in the lobby/stair area).
- 5:00-7:00 pm – Full Rehearsal will begin at 5:00 pm and we will run through the show from beginning to end.
Saturday, May 16 2020 – 7:00-9:00 pm – @ Moon High School
Doors open at 6:00 pm. Team gymnasts may arrive as early as 4:30 pm. Gymnasts always seem to need to warm-up, do primping, etc. (There is always the chance that we need to revamp/alter the vault/tumbling drill and sometimes the girls will be required to arrive earlier if the rehearsal didn’t go well – we would announce that on Friday at the end of the rehearsal if needed).
- Gymnasts are to wear their shirt with black shorts.
- Please try to wear a black sport bra to match.
(Please no colorful bras & straps hanging out! – I don’t care how pretty they are – I don’t want to see them!)
- Hair is to be secured away from face.
More information on DVD’s, Photography, Raffles and Clothing Apparel